SUMMIT SCHOOL
View all SUMMIT SCHOOL reviews

SUMMIT SCHOOL

SUMMIT SCHOOL Employee Review

Good working place with children with developmental disabilities

The school environment is adapted to meet the special needs of the students The staff is friendly and approachable Typical day at work: Assist the teacher in teaching, supervise the students during their break times, intervene when students' behavior issues occur, modify students' schoolwork in order for them to have a higher chance to succeed and animate activities for students. The most challenging part of this job is that it is mostly hands-on so you always have to be alert and on the move.

wonderful kids

I love the children I work with and the coworkers are nice and friendly. A good atmosphere with receptive administration and nice benefits but not very good pay.

Competitive

Did not receive enough compensation for the amount of work needed. Did not receive enough support from other staff during difficult and challenging times.

Excellent

Teaching @ Summit School was a very positive experience for . I learned alot , was very successful , was accepted , had friends , and my family was allowed to be a part of the Summit School family. My mother , and my son volunteered ; my husband played floor hockey every Wendsday evening with the teachers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SUMMIT SCHOOL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4

4.2
4.2

Compare SUMMIT SCHOOL with

SUMMIT SCHOOL Reviews by Location

• SUMMIT SCHOOL
  • Good working place with children with developmental disabilities