SUMMIT SCHOOL

SUMMIT SCHOOL Employee Reviews

3.8Pay & benefits

I love working at Summitschool

I truly love working at Summit School. I have always had a great relationship with the school, staff, and head of the school. I have been teachIng at Summit for 13 years and I will continue to work their as long as I can. The students are part of my heart and soul. They are amazing. Working with Special Needs students has given me so many blessings. I’m super grateful for them.

Competitive

Did not receive enough compensation for the amount of work needed. Did not receive enough support from other staff during difficult and challenging times.

Excellent

Teaching @ Summit School was a very positive experience for . I learned alot , was very successful , was accepted , had friends , and my family was allowed to be a part of the Summit School family. My mother , and my son volunteered ; my husband played floor hockey every Wendsday evening with the teachers.

Very warming and charming place of work!

Working with children, and better yet those of special needs is a true blessing and is rewarding beyond measure, therefore I am forever grateful to employed by a school focusing on such a wonderful population!

Great team!

Productive and fun department to work in. Continuous opportunities for learning. Team of OTs is supportive and works great together. Workload is challenging but manageable.

Excellent school

Excellent group of professionals. Learned a lot from my years there. Particularly enjoyed the opportunity to be both in and out of the classroom with students.

Good working place with children with developmental disabilities

The school environment is adapted to meet the special needs of the students The staff is friendly and approachable Typical day at work: Assist the teacher in teaching, supervise the students during their break times, intervene when students' behavior issues occur, modify students' schoolwork in order for them to have a higher chance to succeed and animate activities for students. The most challenging part of this job is that it is mostly hands-on so you always have to be alert and on the move.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SUMMIT SCHOOL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4