Summit Food Service, a Division of Colabor Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Not concern about your health
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 November 2018
Was hired as inventory clerk expect you to work in a freezer for an hour almost lost my fingers on a stress cold was fired after i told my supervisor my concern because he saw me getting out in the freezer every 25 min to get warmed does not provide thermal socks and proper gloves was sent home immediately beware your health and safety are more important than $16.35 an hour
Pros
Clean
Cons
Stress cold
Very unstable company
RSM (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 April 2018
Summit is and has been going through a lot of changes with weak directions from the parent company Colabor . There is a constant change in the sales force including management. Summit continues to service the multi unit food industry quite well, however the independent operators do not get the same service.
There's no job security.... make sure you put together a good " exit strategy " if you plan on working there.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No job security
was a place where everybody was like family
Reach Truck Operator/ Warehouse Selector (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON26 May 2017
good place to work. A place where everyone from management, warehouse, day/night shift to delivery drivers all got along. Every body knew what to do and always helped out when needed.