SUMMERWOOD PRODUCTS

SUMMERWOOD PRODUCTS Employee Reviews

Average

Day at work: Typical laid back What learned: Average work environment Management: Average Workplace culture: Average Hardest part of the job: Pressure most enjoyable part: NA

Pros

Na

Cons

Worst place to work ever

Toxic environment. Owner/CEO only cares about the money in his pocket. Expects people to be organized and committed, while he is the worst example to the entire staff - he’s always late and wasting people’s time; he’s constantly bullying staff, specially interns. NO chance to grow. High turn over. Interns coming and going so they can save money. Unorganized with NO management or HR! I do not recommend this place!!

Pros

Good product

Cons

Owner and management

Great employer

Amazing workplace, Great place to learn working in the trades. Has an incredible team atmosphere where we all work to complete common tasks. Management and ownership are great to employees.

Fun workplace with playful dogs

Summerwood is a fun office with great working environment. A typical day at Summerwood is answering sales calls and attending customers and assuring them that our dogs are super friendly and domesticated.

Pros

cookie jars, dogs

Nice product but terrible management

Not a great place to work. Small company with no HR department and penny pinching boss who only hires unpaid interns who are expected to run an entire department. Toxic manager who makes inappropriate comments and only cares about money going directly in his pocket. No room to grow, VERY HIGH turn over rate as no one wants to stay in the company unless they've been there forever (about 4-5 employees have been there for over 15 years) People are expected to wear too many hats and can't really grow in such a small company. Okay company culture, pet friendly and casual attire. However, not worth the headache or bullying.

Pros

Pet-friendly

Cons

No room to grow, low pay, too many interns, bad manager/CEO

Excellent and very helpful co-wokers. Productive environment

I really enjoyed my time working in Summerwood Products, it's a very busy workplace where you get to learn a lot. My co-workers were the most helpful and amiable people I have ever met.

Jobs at SUMMERWOOD PRODUCTS