SUMMERWOOD PRODUCTS

SUMMERWOOD PRODUCTS Employee Reviews

Excellent and very helpful co-wokers. Productive environment
I really enjoyed my time working in Summerwood Products, it's a very busy workplace where you get to learn a lot. My co-workers were the most helpful and amiable people I have ever met.
Great employer
Amazing workplace, Great place to learn working in the trades. Has an incredible team atmosphere where we all work to complete common tasks. Management and ownership are great to employees.
Fun workplace with playful dogs
Summerwood is a fun office with great working environment. A typical day at Summerwood is answering sales calls and attending customers and assuring them that our dogs are super friendly and domesticated.
Pros
cookie jars, dogs
Nice product but terrible management
Not a great place to work. Small company with no HR department and penny pinching boss who only hires unpaid interns who are expected to run an entire department. Toxic manager who makes inappropriate comments and only cares about money going directly in his pocket. No room to grow, VERY HIGH turn over rate as no one wants to stay in the company unless they've been there forever (about 4-5 employees have been there for over 15 years) People are expected to wear too many hats and can't really grow in such a small company. Okay company culture, pet friendly and casual attire. However, not worth the headache or bullying.
Pros
Pet-friendly
Cons
No room to grow, low pay, too many interns, bad manager/CEO
Average
Day at work: Typical laid back
What learned: Average work environment

Management: Average

Workplace culture: Average

Hardest part of the job: Pressure

most enjoyable part: NA
Pros
Na
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at SUMMERWOOD PRODUCTS. Our community is ready to answer.
SUMMERWOOD PRODUCTS Reviews by Location