Summer Fresh Salads

Summer Fresh Salads Pay & benefits reviews

Canada29 reviews
It was the good job..Pay rate was good..super wiser co-operative..I receive my pay on time..It was the interesting job.many people visit on this store.
Cons
Too much work is give and the management is very strict. Usually work until break and cannot social a lot. At the end of the day, its a good pay and its a job for a while. Gets tired quickly and muscles start to hurt after working for consecutive hours.
Pros
Food that is not packaged
Cons
long hours, wtoo much work, strict
This company appears nice on the outside, with the great products and beautiful office; but the management within this office is horrible.
The amount of miserable and unhappy employees in the office because of the management is astounding, which would explain their incredibly high turn-over rate.

The benefits are minimal, no sick days, and very difficult to live on the salary they give.
They are very loyal to employees with more seniority, however if you are young and new to the company, prepare to be undervalued and treated as though you are unimportant.
Cons
job environment is really good. staff was very co-operative and understanding. workplace culture is also good. I learned lot of thing there regarding my duty and other food hygiene factors as well.
Pros
free lunch sometimes.
Cons
long hours on friday
There is not one employee that is happy. The owner treats everyone horribly and management is a mess. The work/life balance is unheard of. Very strict management, unrealistic expectations, judgemental and very unprofessional owner/management. By far the worst company I have ever worked for.
Pros
nice looking office building
Cons
long hours, low salary, overworked, very strict and very rude management, the owner demoralizes her employees, toxic environment, very unhappy staff
a day at work is quite tiring but as there are a lot of friendly co-workers, one don't feel tiredness. pay scale is good. every weekend workers are allowed to take away things they want to eat.
Pros
friendly co workers
Cons
- It Is nice place to work at but they do not give benefits.
- Minimum Wages - $11. 40

- Learned how to make certain types of foods that I have never made and are not part of my culture.

- Management is good

- Neat and Clean Place to work at

- To not get Benefits

- There are many things that I enjoy about Summer Fresh but, the nice part is that everyone treats me well.
Pros
Friendly, nice, kind
Cons
Benefit