Summer Fresh Salads

Summer Fresh Salads Job security & advancement reviews

Recommend everyone to work there .. Learnt many skills about machines... Learnt how to repair and wash the machines. Some languages from different people
Increasingly, the culture grew into a competitive, insecure and untrusting workplace. Summer Fresh did not offer a HR Dept for employees, which created a toxic environment.
Pros
exciting products, proudly Canadian
i work there in a packaging and mixing department and the whole staff was very friendly and supportive. Just because I have to move from there that’s why I had to leave that company. Looking forward to work in new companies for my better future.
Working at this company is amazing as per their fast paced environment. And the skills that i have learnt from there in my professional filed was pretty good so far. I worked there as a recruiter in that company.
I worked in this over 3 years, and i had really great experience with supervisor and cow workers. first year i was a packer, second year i was a production and third year i was a machine operator.
Cons
8.5 hours
Growth was very limited at Summer Fresh. Management was not too keen on helping an individual improve, grow and flourish. Lack of helpfulness from management team at times. Lack of understanding from coworkers. Good company culture. Overall, people are nice - just poor management skills at times.
Its good to learn regarding machines. Also my mentor is really helpful and teaches very fine details and with knowledge.
it is a good company and very fast paced, but unfortunately lacked on the management and job security wise. it was the first time i learnt to use big machines for pacakaging, and i am quick learner when i started my supervisor told me straight on my face that i'll see how you work today and then i will tell at the end of the shift if you can continue or not. but as a hard worker she just couldn't wait for the whole shift and told me before the half time that she would love to work with me.
Pros
got to see how the different kinds of salads & dips are made
Cons
certain management persons who were not so inviting.