Summer Fresh Salads

Summer Fresh Salads Culture reviews

fast-pace work gained multitasking work management good mixed culture, friendly the hardest part of the job was continuously standing for 8 hours good employees
Increasingly, the culture grew into a competitive, insecure and untrusting workplace. Summer Fresh did not offer a HR Dept for employees, which created a toxic environment.
Pros
exciting products, proudly Canadian
Good coworkers and senior staff. that are approachable and friendly. Staff are often treated to share of the company's food. Highly professional and neat work environment.
job environment is really good. staff was very co-operative and understanding. workplace culture is also good. I learned lot of thing there regarding my duty and other food hygiene factors as well.
Pros
free lunch sometimes.
Cons
long hours on friday
Growth was very limited at Summer Fresh. Management was not too keen on helping an individual improve, grow and flourish. Lack of helpfulness from management team at times. Lack of understanding from coworkers. Good company culture. Overall, people are nice - just poor management skills at times.
- It Is nice place to work at but they do not give benefits. - Minimum Wages - $11. 40 - Learned how to make certain types of foods that I have never made and are not part of my culture. - Management is good - Neat and Clean Place to work at - To not get Benefits - There are many things that I enjoy about Summer Fresh but, the nice part is that everyone treats me well.
Pros
Friendly, nice, kind
Cons
Benefit