Summer Fresh Salads

Summer Fresh Salads Employee Reviews for Packer

Work would start at 6 pm to 5am, giving 3 breaks in total. Standing for 3-4 hours straight and working non-stop. Operating machines and hand packing hummus, dips and salads.
Worked there for quite some time, is boring and there is too much work that is required. Not much diversity and is there is noise while working as machines are running
Pros
Make friends
Cons
Hard work
Too much work is give and the management is very strict. Usually work until break and cannot social a lot. At the end of the day, its a good pay and its a job for a while. Gets tired quickly and muscles start to hurt after working for consecutive hours.
Pros
Food that is not packaged
Cons
long hours, wtoo much work, strict
job environment is really good. staff was very co-operative and understanding. workplace culture is also good. I learned lot of thing there regarding my duty and other food hygiene factors as well.
Pros
free lunch sometimes.
Cons
long hours on friday
- It Is nice place to work at but they do not give benefits. - Minimum Wages - $11. 40 - Learned how to make certain types of foods that I have never made and are not part of my culture. - Management is good - Neat and Clean Place to work at - To not get Benefits - There are many things that I enjoy about Summer Fresh but, the nice part is that everyone treats me well.
Pros
Friendly, nice, kind
Cons
Benefit
Fast work no stoping not hard not packing for 8 hours and standing at the same spot can get hard and lazy, really cold place to work. alot of misundering at summer freash