Summer Fresh Salads
Summer Fresh Salads Employee Review

Toxic work environment

22 June 2018
There is not one employee that is happy. The owner treats everyone horribly and management is a mess. The work/life balance is unheard of. Very strict management, unrealistic expectations, judgemental and very unprofessional owner/management. By far the worst company I have ever worked for.
Pros
nice looking office building
Cons
long hours, low salary, overworked, very strict and very rude management, the owner demoralizes her employees, toxic environment, very unhappy staff
31 May 2020
Packer (Former Employee) - Woodbridge, ON
Work would start at 6 pm to 5am, giving 3 breaks in total. Standing for 3-4 hours straight and working non-stop. Operating machines and hand packing hummus, dips and salads.
8 February 2020
General Labourer (Former Employee) - Woodbridge, ON
i work there in a packaging and mixing department and the whole staff was very friendly and supportive. Just because I have to move from there that’s why I had to leave that company. Looking forward to work in new companies for my better future.
9 November 2019
Team Leader Operations (Former Employee) - Woodbridge, ON
I started working at summer fresh in 2017 I was dedicated to my job and did everything nicely but the workplace environment itself isn't safe and the temperature really gets to you and the Management is just sloppy and disrespectful because of that I couldn't work there anymore so I quit