Summer Fresh Salads
Summer Fresh Salads Employee Review

Poor management and poor treatment of employees

21 March 2019
This company appears nice on the outside, with the great products and beautiful office; but the management within this office is horrible.
The amount of miserable and unhappy employees in the office because of the management is astounding, which would explain their incredibly high turn-over rate.

The benefits are minimal, no sick days, and very difficult to live on the salary they give.

They are very loyal to employees with more seniority, however if you are young and new to the company, prepare to be undervalued and treated as though you are unimportant.
Cons
31 May 2020
Packer (Former Employee) - Woodbridge, ON
Work would start at 6 pm to 5am, giving 3 breaks in total. Standing for 3-4 hours straight and working non-stop. Operating machines and hand packing hummus, dips and salads.
8 February 2020
General Labourer (Former Employee) - Woodbridge, ON
i work there in a packaging and mixing department and the whole staff was very friendly and supportive. Just because I have to move from there that’s why I had to leave that company. Looking forward to work in new companies for my better future.
9 November 2019
Team Leader Operations (Former Employee) - Woodbridge, ON
I started working at summer fresh in 2017 I was dedicated to my job and did everything nicely but the workplace environment itself isn't safe and the temperature really gets to you and the Management is just sloppy and disrespectful because of that I couldn't work there anymore so I quit