Sugarlash PRO Employee Reviews

Fast moving company and amazing team!
Creative Designer (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 September 2018
I know that some of the reviews are speaking negatively of this company. I'm assuming that those might be the ones who had been let go due to their subpar work ethics and professionalism. Working at Sugarlash Pro has been nothing but amazing for me. I was very well accepted into the team and there is constant communication between you and the different sectors of the company. It's a great place to work at if you love a fast-paced environment and keeping busy! The team there is also beyond lovely and I am proud to call them my friends as well.
Pros
Great team, fast paced, good pay, lots of communication.
Great Company to Work for with Room for Advancement
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 September 2018
I had the opportunity to work for this company and I loved it! The company offers lots of room to grow and its very professional. Great work place environment and the team was super fun. The CEO and management are very helpful and want to see you succeed. When you put in hard work, its recognized. Would work for this company again in a heartbeat if I still lived in Edmonton! I highly recommend working for this company.
Pros
Free Lunches, Celebrate Special Days
Great place for dedicated hardworking staff
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 September 2018
Sugarlash is a great place to work if you are a hardworking individual. If you do your job, and do your job right there is absolutely no way you can fail here.

The other staff are friendly, and helpful and the CEO is inspring and always is coming up with great ideas that help you produce your best work.
Workplace culture
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 August 2018
Never judge a book by its cover, they say. Well that is about it. I really wanted to work there, thinking it would bring more happiness and recognition, well no...
Once you are hired, they keep changing your position, reduce your salary. They are no recognition and people don't last.
The team is really nice but the managers aren't... If you are an happy and positive leader, don't go ;)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sugarlash PRO. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4