SUDS EXPRESS

SUDS EXPRESS Employee Reviews for Car Wash Attendant

My experience with working with Suds wasn't particularly pleasant. All though the balance of work and life was reasonable, the efforts put into fulfilling the job was not met with a fair outcome. Personally I put a lot of energy into furthering myself in the job but wasn't fairly rewarded for my efforts.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Little to no advancement opportunities
Most of the time it was just regular duties, which consisted of mostly cleaning in a timely and productive manner. the atmosphere was filled with positivity and everyone worked well together. Learning new positions made it more exciting and gave more incentive to do the best we can. The hardest part was getting used to the fast paced environment, but after that it was very enjoyable to work with others throughout the day.
Stressed and agitated work. Never seemed organized. Enjoyed lunch breaks. Loved working with music and can be the most productive then. People yell for no reason.
Working at the this company is great. They are very friendly, understanding and very caring and also the management is very good. Over all I had a good experience there.