SUDS EXPRESS
View all SUDS EXPRESS reviews

SUDS EXPRESS

SUDS EXPRESS Employee Review

Little in the way of advancement

My experience with working with Suds wasn't particularly pleasant. All though the balance of work and life was reasonable, the efforts put into fulfilling the job was not met with a fair outcome. Personally I put a lot of energy into furthering myself in the job but wasn't fairly rewarded for my efforts.

Pros

Good hours

Cons

Little to no advancement opportunities

1.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Fun and organized workplace

Most of the time it was just regular duties, which consisted of mostly cleaning in a timely and productive manner. the atmosphere was filled with positivity and everyone worked well together. Learning new positions made it more exciting and gave more incentive to do the best we can. The hardest part was getting used to the fast paced environment, but after that it was very enjoyable to work with others throughout the day.
Same roleSame location

Anxiety-inducing environment around dramatic coworkers

Stressed and agitated work. Never seemed organized. Enjoyed lunch breaks. Loved working with music and can be the most productive then. People yell for no reason.
Same location

Productive and Fast Pace

It's usually very busy, fast pace, and hard work. They keep you busy at all times when it's a very busy day and if the day happens to be slow or not as fast they try to keep you occupied.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SUDS EXPRESS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement

SUDS EXPRESS Reviews by Location

• SUDS EXPRESS
  • Little in the way of advancement