SUDS EXPRESS
SUDS EXPRESS Employee Review

It's was satisfying

6 June 2016
Working at the this company is great. They are very friendly, understanding and very caring and also the management is very good. Over all I had a good experience there.
2.0Job security/advancement
10 September 2018
Same roleSame location
Car Wash Attendant (Former Employee) - Hamilton, ON
Most of the time it was just regular duties, which consisted of mostly cleaning in a timely and productive manner. the atmosphere was filled with positivity and everyone worked well together. Learning new positions made it more exciting and gave more incentive to do the best we can. The hardest part was getting used to the fast paced environment, but after that it was very enjoyable to work with others throughout the day.
22 January 2018
Same roleSame location
Car Wash Attendant (Former Employee) - Hamilton, ON
My experience with working with Suds wasn't particularly pleasant. All though the balance of work and life was reasonable, the efforts put into fulfilling the job was not met with a fair outcome. Personally I put a lot of energy into furthering myself in the job but wasn't fairly rewarded for my efforts.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Little to no advancement opportunities
13 March 2020
Same location
Interior Cleaner (Former Employee) - Hamilton, ON
It's usually very busy, fast pace, and hard work. They keep you busy at all times when it's a very busy day and if the day happens to be slow or not as fast they try to keep you occupied.