Subway Employee Review

Work
Sandwitch Maker (Former Employee) –  Belmont20 June 2014
My typical day at work was fun. I come in with a good attitude. I learned a lot and know more then I ever did. I learned how to work hard. Management was great! My co-workers were so nice! I loved coming in and seeing them. We all worked hard and at the end of the day we all were good friends! The hardest part of my job was not succeeding in what I did. If I did something wrong I always would go and fix it ten times better then I did the first time. If a customer was not happy with his or hers order I would go back and make them a whole new one with no problem. The best part of my job was seeing the customers happy. I love making other people smile , and seeing them happy with what I did was always the best part of the day.

Other Subway Employee Reviews

Good to learn work and customer experience
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON19 May 2018
At Subway resturants I found the work environment enjoyable and rewarding. I learned valubale qualities such as professionalism, customer satisfaction, time management, organization, etc.
The staff employed were hardworking and easy to get to know which made my experience.
environenment de travail instable
Caissière (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC17 May 2018
Employeur stressant. Mauvais environnement de travail.
Pros
repas gratuit
Cons
pas de pauses aux 3 heures

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Subway. Our community is ready to answer.

59.3K