Subway

Canada3,968 reviews

Clear

Found 1,027 reviews matching the searchSee all 54,658 reviews
sandwichfreebreadfoodcustomerpreplunchshift

Good place to start as a part time

This role will definitely teach you how to work independently under immense pressure. It taught me how to deal with customers and how to actually fulfill their requirements.

Environnement de travail

Très bon environnement de travail. Réduction sur tout nos achats dans le restaurant. On nous forme et nous prépare efficacement à notre réussite et en cas de difficultés on nous aide immédiatement.

Insights into Subway

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Travail étudiants

Exellent travail pour étudiants pas trop stressant patrons accommodant

bad

wont work there everyday its busy but not enough labour. learned nothing. worst management, worst workplace, hardest part is being alone at work and getting busy, nothing to be enjoyable in this company.

Environnement de travail productif

Les journées passent vite,La direction n épaules pas les employés,Travail très stressant et exigeant

Pros

Pourboire

Cons

Aucune assurance

Environnement de travail motivant et sympathique!

J'ai adoré mon expérience au Subway. J'ai rapidement créé des liens avec mes collègues et avec mon employeurs. Environnement très propre, je le recommande pour un emploi étudiant!

Good places for high school students

This was a good first job opportunity in high school, not difficult, great customers that would tip me a lot because they loved my neatness. The manager was such a sweet lady, and my coworkers were like family

Good summer job

Decent pay for a summer job. Coworkers are fun and get along great. Manager is pretty understanding and accomadating. Really enjoyed my summer working there.

Loved working there

I worked there for a few years as a key holder. Great environment for someone who is looking for part time work. I would recommend this location to others.

I had a great time and opportunity working in subway store

Working in Subway allows me to have a great time while working away from my family.People are very friendly approachabale and seems to be a friend nor my boss❤🥰

Great first job

Fun crew. Store clean. Manager fair. Discounted food. I had a great time and learned alot. Shifts were fair. The staff was very team oriented and I had a blast.

productive workplace.

Supportive environmentAbility to meet personal goalsFeeling of personal appreciationFree subs Over five hours. Overall had a great experience in the 16 months working there great first job for me.

Belle expérience pour un premier travail

Le Subway a été ma première expérience de travail et j’ai aimé travailler pour eux. Le pourboire est avantageux et constant donc ça augmente le salaire au final. Par contre j’ai travaillé pour eux pendant deux ans à temps plein et partiel, car j’étais étudiante et ils n’ont jamais augmenté mon salaire de base sauf quand j’ai donné ma démission.

Pros

Pourboire

Great management and love to work with supportive team members

I just started working here and I got hired as a Food service supervisor. Fun loving team culture and professionalism. I am enjoying working here. I got the right opportunity which i was looking for.

Pros

Free meal Flexible schedule

Very faced paced. Have to know everything to be able to succeed

Great place loved it here management was good unless you got on their bad side. Staff was amazing felt like I had a second family. Shifts were great and always able to get more if needed.

Travail rapide à la chaîne

Belle ambiance de travail mais tu dois être une personne rapide

Pros

Rabais employé

Cons

Aucune assurance les horaires sont bizarre aussi

Typical dead end minimum wage job

They pay you as little as they legally are able, then expect you to work many hours unpaid every week. There is no possibility of upwards mobility. You have to put up with all the typical BS parts of working a public facing minimum job. Don't expect any sympathy from your managers- they are treated just as poorly by the franchise owners, who in turn get the shaft from corporate. It's a first job and that's about it. Get your reference and get out.

Pros

up to 50% off food while on shift

Cons

bad hours no raises or promotions culture of exploitation

Nice place to work

Good colleagues, very good place for a student to do part-time work n earn. Coworkers are very helpful but not the current manager. Not too stressful like other food sectors.

Great group environment

Everyone has been really great to work with and you are always encouraged to learn more about the job. Always working closely with other staff so you get into a good rhythm together when everyone is communicating.

Pros

Discounted food Flexible hours Great staff

Cons

Long days of standing Customers can be difficult

Fun

Fun place to work, but is a lot of information for little compensation. You get half off 1 sandwich when on shift. Loved coworkers, but management wasn't great.

Pros

50 % off when on shift

Cons

Low pay

Aucun avis positif à écrire

Aucun avis positif à écrire! Pire expérience de travail à vie!

Pros

Aucun

Cons

Touts les points négatifs existent

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Subway. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement