Subway

Subway Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative198 reviews
Canada198 reviews

Found 198 reviews matching the searchSee all 54,310 reviews

Productive workplace for me.

That was a good experience for me. Each day of work was so productive for me. I felt belonging and respected as a person. I did my subway university courses with the help of my manager.

Good place to start as a part time

This role will definitely teach you how to work independently under immense pressure. It taught me how to deal with customers and how to actually fulfill their requirements.

Insights into Subway

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

I love Subway, just not the ones inside Rabba.

The pay is horrible. I did a closing shift which was 3pm to 11:30pm and it was horrible. You will be working by yourself even during holidays where it usually gets busy. It can be very stressful. Absent management and only 4 other workers all which are full timers and 1 (me) part timer. If you’re sick, the chances are you’ll have to come in to work because there’s physically no one else to cover you. I don’t know if it’s like this at all Subways. But the ones inside Rabba are like this.

Okay for what it’s supposed to be

I was a college student when I worked at subway…. It’s a good job with flexible hours and okay pay for students. My only gripe (at my particular location but I’m sure it’s similar with all stores in the city) was you were left alone for the last 2 hours of the shift… which is not only stressful (especially if multiple orders come at the same time) but is also against regulations

Not a bad job if you enjoy customer service!

The variety of tasks you do during a shift keep it relatively interesting. Customers can be a definite pro or con depending on the day. If you like your coworkers its a great job because you have lots of time to chat during your shift (while doing prep and cleaning). There are times during your shifts where you'll end up working alone (in some store locations) which can be stressful if it gets busy.

Pros

Task diversity Fun co-workers Tips Flexible hours

Cons

Sometimes long shifts Can be stressful Requires lots of multitasking

Fast paced understaffed under appreciated

Very inconsistent scheduling, constantly getting off hours late most of your shifts, sometimes no breaks even when you work late. No proper training (everyone says something different), they expect you to just know everything right away without telling you what to do, and expect you to do everything yourself. You’re constantly under appreciated, other people get thanked for the work you do. Just overall not a good working experience.

Pros

Free food

Cons

No breaks, inconsistent hours

Horrible

Wouldn’t recommend, they don’t care about employees. You can do so much better at a different company that would value u as a person. Seriously don’t recommend

Pros

Discount

Cons

Borinf

Fast Paste and competitive

Family business, Competitive and fast paste during busy hours. I enjoy working there but I’d like to excel my abilities and skills towards another job.

Amazing

Great boss, very kind and really cares about the well being of her employees. Some nights are stressful depending on how busy it gets but there are always others on the shift to help

Overall good experience and know how to handle customers with different mind sets.

Overall experience is good. Staff members were very competitive and good and ready to help each other in any problem. Subway provide free meals to their employees.

subway provide excellent services.

subway always give fresh food and fresh vegetables to the customers. at subway the workplace culture is very good and comfortable. the all employees always give greetings to the customers when the give order.

fun place to work

Good place to work. You will learned a lot of things here... Doing prep... Cater customer... Dealing complains...if you want to challenge your self in working in a fast paced inviroment this is your place...but if your lazy and don't want to move all the time don't bother to come here... They only need is a hard working person ....

very good place to work

i would like to work there in future it is very good place to work and with very good team and manager to handle the friendly environment, last but not the least i definitely will recommend the new comer to join subway it will help you to develop the csr skills in you

I love my work place.

To be honest being an IT engineer I never thought about I wont do this job and that job. No one should take any kind of job as granted and that is how I started working at subway in my initial stage to spend on my monthly expenses and I am loving it.

It was good experience

It was good and enjoyable experience of my life in working in subway . I learned so many things from this job .Workplace was very good and friendly . Management was good and helpful and understanding.

Experience at subaay

It was great working at subway. Fast pased environment Tsrgets reached Customer service was great ecperience Respectfully environment/ teammembers Cash handling Data entering

Fun work place and very clean

Subway was a pretty good place to work, although I am sure the other employees had something to do with it. My manager was a wonderful person and we still keep in contact, she was like a mother figure in my life. Hardest part was dealing with difficult customers but hey that was part of the job, if you can handle yourself well then it usually works out. The best part was the regular customers, they kind of became family.

Sales and customer services

Provided the fresh sandwiches and salads and drinks on demand of customers. Worked as fast-paced environment. Keep the cleaned of kitchen area and sitting area of customers and rest rooms.

Productive work and gained good observation power.

Gained observation power and stocking skill. The work culture is isolated as fewer team members but very cooperative and caring. I have great customer service skills

It was too much great job i want to be still there but due shifting to another residence i had to leave that.

I like that job very much it was too attractive and interesting job. The most likely thing was dealing with customers because at that time I met with different people belonging to different cultures and it was good for me.

awesome place to work

Very nice place to work and learn different things. Staff is really very good always be there to help you during your work. I had a great experience working there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Subway. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement