Subway Employee Reviews

Happily to serve all my customers expectations
Sandwich Artist (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB24 May 2018
I love what i'am doing no matter how easy or hard the job but sometimes its also depends to the management,how they take care of their staff. I'm almost turning 4 years in this industry, try to give their expectations as much as i can. Happily served my customers everyday and try to become friends to everyone as part of my service as a sandwich artist. Willing to learn new things and enjoy every single of my day. Working to different culture is a big challenge for me try to understand the way it is and happy to work with them.
Pros
free lunch
fun workplace
artist (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ON24 May 2018
Most of the day consist of making subs and communicating with customers. The job does not entitle one task however requires to work on cash transactions, cleaning tables and all surfaces, sweeping, dishes etc. The job can be fast paced, however very easy to learn and improve upon. The job is not too demanding, and you are able to learn many skills including multitasking, communication, cash transaction etc. The workplace setting is relaxed depending on the location of the store. The job allows you to work with your co workers, and create everlasting friendships.
Pros
free 12inch sub
Cons
can be overwhelming
Environment
Professional Sandwich Artist (Current Employee) –  Sault Ste. Marie, ON24 May 2018
The entire atmosphere is welcoming. The people you meet and the friends you make are more than anyone could ever expect. For me personally, I have developed so many friendships that I trust will last a long time.
Worst working condition and bad payment system.
Sandwich Artist / Cashier (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON24 May 2018
Working condition at Markham/Lawrence subway is very bad. They do not treat employees well. They also sale stale food. Above all this they do not give any payslip to the employees and gives very low pay.
Good working with customers.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 May 2018
I have always enjoyed working in subway.I like to interact with people,hae small talks with them and making some sort of social relation with them.
They make you feel comfortable when they talk and interact.
Bonne entreprise.
Artiste du sandwich (Former Employee) –  Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC22 May 2018
Bonne entreprise. J'ai aimé travailler chez Subway.
Aimer l’enfant travail d’équipe
Hôtesse (Former Employee) –  Edmundston, NB21 May 2018
Belle environnement, belle esprit d’équipe,aimais travailler avec les gens !!
Not the greatest
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON21 May 2018
Job is simple and easy but hours suck. Full time to Subway is 20 hrs a week when by law it is 38-44 hrs a week. Need to leave as an adult absolutely cannot survive on 20 hrs of min wage. This job is perfect for students NOT adults trying to pay bills.
Pros
Staff is nice.
Cons
Everything else.
okay job
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 May 2018
Typcal day is ok sometimes sow sometimes fast. sometimes rude customers. Raise, they don't give you a raise. hardest part of job wasnt much just okay. this place is an ok place to work at
Good to learn work and customer experience
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON19 May 2018
At Subway resturants I found the work environment enjoyable and rewarding. I learned valubale qualities such as professionalism, customer satisfaction, time management, organization, etc.
The staff employed were hardworking and easy to get to know which made my experience.
environenment de travail instable
Caissière (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC17 May 2018
Employeur stressant. Mauvais environnement de travail.
Pros
repas gratuit
Cons
pas de pauses aux 3 heures
A good first job for hard-working students, but sub-par for long-term employment
Full-Time Closer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB15 May 2018
Depending on the location, Subway can offer good hours for a full or part-time worker, especially if you are just starting a first job. Subway has no tolerance for people who don't work hard, and sometimes asks a lot of its workers. Management can be difficult to work under, also depending on location. Hard workers and people with thick skin will find this to be an easy job, but otherwise it can be very hard.
varied experience , good work environment
SANDWICH ARTIST, CASHIER (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB15 May 2018
As a closer the work i have to do includes everything from serving to cleaning. everyday is a new experience with new customers different behaviours ; even got a chance to stop a mini robbery one day.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
nothing
Environnement de travail agréable
Assistante Gérante (Current Employee) –  Gatineau, QC15 May 2018
L'environnement de travail chez Subway est très dynamique. J'ai développé ma patience et mon sens du leadership.
Pros
Rabais employé
Cons
30 minutes de pause en 8h
enjoy with customer service
Customer Service and Manager (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON15 May 2018
working environment good. enjoying customer service.
clean place. learn about cleaning and follow procedure.
all staff working as a team. subway franchise people are so knowledgeable. we got so much knowledge about contamination/cross contamination. how to clean. make safe product for consumer.
Environnement de travail agrable
Everything (Former Employee) –  Longueuil, QC14 May 2018
Très compréhensif envers les heures demander en condition de l'école
Pros
Repas 50% de rabais
Cons
Pas de pause
Environement sociale et amical
Caisse et Artiste du sandwich (Former Employee) –  Ancienne-Lorette, QC14 May 2018
Un travail très simple et une équipe remarquable. Les gérant sont gentils et respectueux.
First "Real" job
Supervisor / Closer (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON14 May 2018
Subway was my first paying job I got hired at after I grew up a little and it was fun experience meeting new people everyday and helping customers by making them happy and giving them what they want
just a sandwich job
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Ingersoll, ON14 May 2018
also another easy job, when i worked there the employees were fantastic, its all about keeping up with the fast paced work environment
but overall, subway is a great place to work.
Pros
free subs
just an average place to work.
Food Counter Attendant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC14 May 2018
You start your day with panning the breads and baking them . preparing the vegetables and sauces. disposing the garbage, cleaning the toilets and arranging everything required for customer satisfaction.
I find that there is really very less growth chances.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Subway. Our community is ready to answer.

59.3K