Have better management where you feel comfortable and happy in the work place.
I would suggest that you have a discount for workers as it is easier to buy lunch rather then have the hassle of something else.
In my location, they should follow labour laws.
Create an encouraging work environment, and don’t just hire your friends and family.
Hire better managers
Something can be done about advertising to bring in more customers.
To pay the right wages
Treat employees better and increase pay
Get new manager in these stores port elgin ,Southampton , sauble beach, they should see be now that this is the reason that they are training new people non stop.
I think they need to be more prepared when it comes to scheduling. Also, more aware of the work environment. It seems as if, management was not very mature.
Actualy train your employees and dont treat them like garbage
I left due to a change in management and for a better job opportunity
- What should you wear to an interview at Subway?25 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Subway? What are the steps along the way?20 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Subway?20 people answered
- As a Subway employee, you study/read when it's quiet?19 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Subway?18 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Subway?17 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Subway Calgary?17 people answered
- Is there any type of part time job for an international student in subway16 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Subway?13 people answered
- Does Subway require background check?13 people answered