Work environment is good
Most people there also hate what they're doing, so everyone gets along. Positive environment for the most part.
The work environment at subway depends on the people who work (how the safe environment can they make) there and the customers
The environment was friendly, good team work, great rush of people. overall great experience.
Employees are expected to work as hard as they can, but Subway does not do a very good job of perpetuating this. Work environment is what you can expect of every fast-food business.
It was a loveable environment for me. There is good team work. The owner help with problems that was going on. It is with neat and clean washrooms.
Customer Service is very important, cleanliness and freshness of product of course.
It was fun and i really enjoyed time i worked there as subway always brings something new as a promotional items and all. It's like an evolving fast food restaurant.
Excellent environment to work sometimes it was hard to understand some of the employees due to different races and the English was not to good
- What should you wear to an interview at Subway?25 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Subway? What are the steps along the way?20 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Subway?20 people answered
- As a Subway employee, you study/read when it's quiet?19 people answered
- What would you suggest Subway management do to prevent others from leaving?19 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Subway?18 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Subway?17 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Subway Calgary?17 people answered
- Is there any type of part time job for an international student in subway16 people answered
- Does Subway require background check?13 people answered