Just had a one on one conversation with the manager who asked me very basic questions. Nothing formal.
Firstly, submission of resume and presence of vacancy. Also, skills of employee and interview by the manager.
They simply look at resumes and then gave a time for interview
Easy, fast, be honest, and be ready to work in a fast paced relationship
They ask you if you attend any recreational things such as school team if you are attending school to see how well they can make a schedule that is right for you, if you have reliable transportation.
Was asked questions about past work and academic experience, and job availability
The interview was easy for me. I was sat down with my resume as soon as I walked in.
My interview was a group interview, which was really layed back, be yourself and be honest. That being said though, still be professional.
Quick basic interview primarily based on interaction and communication skills
Pretty straight forward, with a calm atmosphere.
- What should you wear to an interview at Subway?25 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Subway? What are the steps along the way?20 people answered
- As a Subway employee, you study/read when it's quiet?19 people answered
- What would you suggest Subway management do to prevent others from leaving?19 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Subway?18 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Subway?17 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Subway Calgary?17 people answered
- Is there any type of part time job for an international student in subway16 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Subway?13 people answered
- Does Subway require background check?13 people answered