When it was quiet, we would just prep food or clean.
Yes, i can but it never that quiet
Cleaning and making sure all of the food served is fresh is always to be done during down time.
I use to do extra work at subway when it’s quite
We cleaned and prepped food for the night or next day.
No because it doesn't look good on front of customers
No you don’t have time to sit and do that well it’s not busy you stalk up all of the veggies and meats then clean up your work area, that stuff is only a good time for your personal breaks
No I am always cleaning or keeping busy.
No, we always find work to do. Whether that be cleaning, or doing paper work, organizing the fridges and freezers, re-stocking paper products, organizing the back store. There's always work to be done.
Yes you can study/read/netflix/youtube during quiet times (as long as you get everything done beforehand.
- What should you wear to an interview at Subway?25 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Subway? What are the steps along the way?20 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Subway?20 people answered
- What would you suggest Subway management do to prevent others from leaving?19 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Subway?18 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Subway?17 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Subway Calgary?17 people answered
- Is there any type of part time job for an international student in subway16 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Subway?13 people answered
- Does Subway require background check?13 people answered