Stz'uminus First Nation Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Encourage clients to seek employment
Kwum Kwum Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ladysmith, BC17 May 2016
Prepare workshops for clients in:
Life skills, Elders teachings, Public speaking, training in First Aid, Food safe and customer service.
Management was great very supportive and co-workers were great.
The hardest part of the job was recruiting clients to take advantage of the workshops. My most enjoyable part of the job was seeing clients advance in work opportunity or going back to school.
Fun workplace, working with kids. Always outside.
Summer Recreation Worker (Former Employee) –  Ladysmith, BC29 March 2016
Myself and my co workers were often outside with the kids. Keeping them occupied with sports and other activities. We were worked well as a team and were able to come up with a variety of different activities that everyone was satisfied with.
I learned a lot working here. Like I was able to get the whole experience with working with kids. Working as a team with my co workers, handling conflict in the workplace, and taking different workshops that were able to prepare me for this work.
The hardest part was starting out, because I wasn't sure what to expect, it was one of my very first experience with a job. In the end of the summer, it turned out to be very successful.
It was definitely a job worth having and I would enjoy this type of working. Working well with others is one of my strongest qualifications.
Pros
Working with kids, and outside.
Cons
was a short summer program.