Student Works Employee Review

View all Student Works reviews

Amazing work environment, Good hours/pay
Owner/Operator (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ON4 February 2019
I've worked with Student Works for 2 years now. its an awesome work environment and well managed business. There is no problem getting hours and you're encouraged to work extra time if you please by most managers. If you strive for more responsibility, along with higher pay, there is always opportunity. I gained skills in marketing, customer relations, sales and of course painting. Definitely a worth while opportunity and I'd recommend it to anyone who likes results based pay. Very possible to make a lot more money than most jobs like this because you get paid more for working efficiently.
Pros
Results based pay, no shortage of hours, super fun environment
Cons
work some weekends, but only when absolutely necessary

Other Student Works Employee Reviews

Red Deer area is run well
Marketer (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB1 May 2019
Really great attitude from the manager, easy environment, good part-time work. I worked door to door so I can't say much to a work environment, most of it was solo.
Great Company
Painter (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK1 May 2019
Friendly, hard working crew. They are very diligent in meeting all requirements of the client, and do an excellent job setting up and cleaning, so the client can be assured that their space is taken care of and looking great when they come home.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Student Works. Our community is ready to answer.