Student Works Employee Review

View all Student Works reviews

Best work environment for personal growth
Division Manager (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON30 January 2019
The culture within the company cannot be replicated. Working at Student Works has been the best 2+ years of my life. I was able to manage my own division of the company. This gives me a lot of control and flexibility over my work experience. A position as a division manager is super rewarding. I have learned and earned much more than the vast majority of my friends outside of the company. Upper management is also very active and engaging and genuinely care about growing managers as individuals.

Other Student Works Employee Reviews

Red Deer area is run well
Marketer (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB1 May 2019
Really great attitude from the manager, easy environment, good part-time work. I worked door to door so I can't say much to a work environment, most of it was solo.
Great Company
Painter (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK1 May 2019
Friendly, hard working crew. They are very diligent in meeting all requirements of the client, and do an excellent job setting up and cleaning, so the client can be assured that their space is taken care of and looking great when they come home.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Student Works. Our community is ready to answer.