Student Works Employee Review

View all Student Works reviews

Fantastic Opportunity to Project Oneself into the Professoinal World
Owner/Operator/Manager (Current Employee) –  Kanata, ON26 March 2019
Student works has provided invaluable training on both personal and professional growth. It provided me with the opportunity to become financially stable while paying my way through school, all the while building unique resumé that will separate me from my from my graduating class.
Constant coaching is available through your district manager in during the preseason and over the summer. This company succeeds if you succeed! Thus, support is given every single step of the way.
The potential for growth in one year is astounding. However, it is on the individual to make it worth the while.
Pros
See below!
Cons
Extremely Hard Work

Other Student Works Employee Reviews

Red Deer area is run well
Marketer (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB1 May 2019
Really great attitude from the manager, easy environment, good part-time work. I worked door to door so I can't say much to a work environment, most of it was solo.
Great Company
Painter (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK1 May 2019
Friendly, hard working crew. They are very diligent in meeting all requirements of the client, and do an excellent job setting up and cleaning, so the client can be assured that their space is taken care of and looking great when they come home.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Student Works. Our community is ready to answer.