Student Works Employee Review

View all Student Works reviews

Best work experience for an entrepreneurial student
Owner/Operator (Former Employee) –  Port Colborne, ON29 January 2019
Student Works Painting gave me the ultimate challenge while in University. I gained so many unbelievable skills that have been used several times since owning my own painting business. I learned how to manage every aspect of a business which has been invaluable to me.
I met some of my best friends by being a part of this company and I even met amazing people through the clients that I did work for, which was unexpected.
I would recommend Student Works Painting to anybody who has an interest in business and wants to eventually be involved in what the business world has to offer.
Pros
Networking events, great company culture, life long relationships, results oriented compensation
Cons
Long hours, challenging job for a full time student to manage

Other Student Works Employee Reviews

Red Deer area is run well
Marketer (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB1 May 2019
Really great attitude from the manager, easy environment, good part-time work. I worked door to door so I can't say much to a work environment, most of it was solo.
Great Company
Painter (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK1 May 2019
Friendly, hard working crew. They are very diligent in meeting all requirements of the client, and do an excellent job setting up and cleaning, so the client can be assured that their space is taken care of and looking great when they come home.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Student Works. Our community is ready to answer.