Student Works Employee Review

View all Student Works reviews

High intensity and rewarding workplace
Operational Manager (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON14 February 2019
This past summer I had the pleasure to run my business in Hamilton where I gained many important skills. I received excellent experience handling clients; whether it be a complaint or question, I was always able to come to a resolution and ensure they are fully satisfied.
I also gained great managing skills, as I had hired many employees over the summer, trained them, and had them on the work site following a production schedule.
My organization skills were tested to the extremes, because if I were not ready for the day, it would only result in a customer or worker being upset with me, leading to a complaint or turnover. I ensured that I was always prepared for whatever job we had to complete, and because of this I have become more organized than I ever have been in my life.
With all of these great skills backing me up over the summer, I managed to operate a $65,000 painting business, and could not be more proud of myself.

Other Student Works Employee Reviews

Red Deer area is run well
Marketer (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB1 May 2019
Really great attitude from the manager, easy environment, good part-time work. I worked door to door so I can't say much to a work environment, most of it was solo.
Great Company
Painter (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK1 May 2019
Friendly, hard working crew. They are very diligent in meeting all requirements of the client, and do an excellent job setting up and cleaning, so the client can be assured that their space is taken care of and looking great when they come home.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Student Works. Our community is ready to answer.