Student Works Employee Review

View all Student Works reviews

Empowering Organization
Manager/Painter (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, ON30 January 2019
My problem solving and conflict management skills were forced to evolve. A typical day began in arriving at the job site in the morning, walking through the project with the client. We then planned out the most effective way to tackle the job, prepared paint and tools and went at it, tracking our progress with prepared production planners. Upon completion, we were to ensure the client was satisfied with all aspects of the job, collect the cheque for the final payment, clean up and head out. Company culture is fantastic, with everybody enrolled in excellence and hard work. Furthermore, there is plenty of room for upward mobility depending on how much responsibility you're willing to take on for the business. Overall, it is an incredible organization for learning valuable skills and testing your limits
Pros
Occasionally rewarded with drinks and coffee for good work
Cons
Can't think of any

Other Student Works Employee Reviews

Red Deer area is run well
Marketer (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB1 May 2019
Really great attitude from the manager, easy environment, good part-time work. I worked door to door so I can't say much to a work environment, most of it was solo.
Great Company
Painter (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK1 May 2019
Friendly, hard working crew. They are very diligent in meeting all requirements of the client, and do an excellent job setting up and cleaning, so the client can be assured that their space is taken care of and looking great when they come home.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Student Works. Our community is ready to answer.