Stryker
Information from Stryker:

Stryker Employee Reviews

Canada34 reviews
Program Manager
A typical day can be jovial and fun. The wealth of learning gained from working at Stryker is well worth the hard work. Some management is incredible and the best you'll find; some inexperienced and far removed. The hardest parts of the job are: inefficient processes, the expectation to be available regularly outside of working hours (for no overtime) and giving 110% for little recognition or career growth. Regardless, one of the best places to work for learning business and having a fun time at work!
Challenging
I started out doing the Canadian implementation which was great because it was the first time in a very long time that i had worked in Canada. It was a very hard implementation but rewarding. Then i went to Tokyo and Kalamazoo. Tokyo was great and I lived there for two years before going to Kalamazoo for a little bit. Stryker was the most intensive place i have ever worked.
Positive dans son ensemble!
Entreprise innovante, misant sur les employés et leur bien-être !
Pros
Humaine
Cons
Compétition forte
Great atmosphere and working conditions.
It was greeat work and very meaningful as well. As a professional firm with complex issues they often have challenges communicating to lower level employees but they go to great lengths to create a friendly, social and professional atmosphere..
Pros
working conditions
Cons
not on a bus route
Excellent place to work
My experience here was great. The people are great the environment was wonderful. There was a huge sense of community when working here. The job was challenging but people were extremely helpful when you needed it.
not good
not good place to be, highly competitive, fire people everyday, no job security, no concern for employees career development, self serving. harsh and unfriendly
Excellent A+
One of the best place to work in Canada
Une organisation qui a à cœur ses employés avec plusieurs avantages sociaux offrant des revenus selon vos compétences.
Your out in the field every day . Always something different
Great place to work if you like change being out in the field. Benefits are awesome. People you sometimes work with are great. Your usually working in a hospital, surgery center,fire stations or warehouse supporting your sales people
Growth oriented company and a winning team
Stryker is a great place to grow your career with a values oriented organization that is focused on integrity and accountability. The company culture supports the growth of its' people and drives results for its' customers. Expectations are high and demands are high, it creates a culture of performance. Finding the proper work life balance can be difficult to obtain at the company, also depends on your role within the company and the travel demands.
Pros
Culture, People, Performance, Growth, Accountability, Integrity
Cons
Work-life balance, adaptability and responsiveness to change
Lots of opportunity to develop and learn. Good team culture, willingness to share and help others. Invests in employees, and is supportive of learning and education.
Stryker
Working is a great company as Stryker was a great experience for me under the Neurovascular division. A typical day at work was tough and I filled relief each day a we saved life everyday. Management style was OK as we had our daily team meeting and weekly reporting to senior management on our metrics.
Great team spirit across the team and other functions with one goal. The hardest part of the job was during external audits, however, we succeeded in all our external audits with no major findings. The most enjoyable part is when we get the good results/feedback from our customers. Traveling for work abroad was also interesting as we met and learnt different culture and people.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
an hour break for the day
N/a
During my employment with Stryker, I have learned alot which helped me to grow. I enjoyed my work, however at the time of my employment there was a high turn over and it was very hard to get make friends.
Great company amazing benefits
Amazing company. Just expect to be pushed hard mentally to both achieve the concepts and excel at your contract. Help is needed if you desire but expect them to make your situation seem like a walk in the park. If you work hard, they will pay good. If you wimp out, don't expect much.
Installation Technician
Great company to work for with strong culture.
The ability to govern your own work is extremely important in order to meet customer demands and timelines.

Customer service aspect is the most important factor which determines the understanding bond between engineering aspect of the job and specific customer demands.
solid company
Overall a good company to work for. Very committed and friendly staff. Can be difficult to get work/life balance correct. However compared to other companies get honest.
Growing Company with good salary/benefits but poor culture
Days are full of back to back meetings, which allows no time to actually execute on job requirements. No transparency of management, no useful feedback that can help you improve. Culture is aggressively competitive and highest marks are given to the most outspoken and self-promoting people.
Pros
Lots of future growth potential, moving into new facility, good pay and benefits
Cons
Long hours, lack of valuable feedback and transparency, competition instead of collaboration
nothing but high praise when i worked for stryker
a very demanding company very strict deadlines month end closings were very busy worked sometimes till 2 in the morning but they treated you very fairly would give you time off when needed or seeing how many overtime hours i worked when deserved treat their employees with great respect treated all of us well
Pros
lots of free lunches and company get togethers after hours
Cons
very long hours at month ends and very strict deadlines
Fun place to work good people
I enjoyed my time working there they treat the workers well there was little to no advancements but do to the small size of the factory it was the best it could be
Pros
free lunches on a long weekend
Cons
Hot
robotic brain numbing work with added pressure of making numbers
i learned its a converbelt of people going in one door and out the other the turn over of staff is unreal I'm the last one left of a group of 12 that started and I'm not wanting out !
Pros
can't think of any
Cons
long hours, bad training
Entreprise qui est en expension
Entreprise qui prend de l’expansion. Bonne culture d'entreprise. Dirigeant inspirant, employés motivés.
Pros
Bonne ambiance de travail
Cons
Horaire parfois extensible.
Really enjoyed working with the people and management
Fast pace environment.
I learned with good organization skills and determination anything was possible to grow within a great company.

Great support from management.