Stryder
Happiness score is 38 out of 100

Stryder

Stryder Employee Review

Solid Company w. Respectful Dispatch Team

Stryder's been a great company to drive for since I joined nearly a year ago. They maintain a solid relationship between dispatch and drivers, and information is clearly communicated. I was set up with a reliable truck when I started, plus the few times I ran into issues with my equipment they repaired or replaced my equipment quickly and without complaint. I've worked for companies before that pressure you to "manage your books", have a toxic environment, and point fingers when equipment issues arise - I've experienced none of this at Stryder and am really grateful that I feel respected in my role. To anyone looking for a driving job that offers consistent employment with solid benefits and pay, I recommend checking out Stryder.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Official response from Stryder

4 March 2022
Thank you very much for the kind review! We're happy to have you as part of the Stryder family.

Same roleSame location

Not bad company to gain experience.

There new policies are not good for drivers Make sure you read them before you sign They blame drivers for everything Suspended you for one week for one violation

Pros

Good to gain some experience

Cons

A lot

Official response from Stryder

20 September 2021
Hi there,We appreciate your feedback and comments. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our transport safety initiatives, as we always work to be fair and diligent with our investigative processes while ensuring our roads and drivers stay as safe as possible. Regards,The Stryder Team
Same roleSame location

Dispatch

Push you all the time. Not good condition of trailers plus share Units in Pandemic. Well Major thing which pinched me , this company haul garbage to US and after unloading same day back hauling empty Cans for Pepsi and Coke without sanitation the trailer.
Same location

Fast paced work environment

Work environment is very paced, and dynamic. Be ready to go all in at work, and learn on the go. I suggest applicants applying here have 1 - 2 years of work experience before applying, as the pace of work is always dynamic.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stryder. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Stryder with

Learn about Stryder in popular locations

• Stryder