Stryder
Happiness score is 40 out of 100

Stryder

Stryder Employee Review

Toxic work environment

Head office looks lovely to visit - but that's just for show. Owner is unpredictable, irrational and slimy.Would give Stryder 0 stars if possible. Stay as far away from this company as possible.

Cons

Long hours, lack of support from management, no HR Dept.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

toxic work environment

worst place to work at, Management sucks a big time. They don't train you well and expect you to know everything. There is no sense of professionalism at all.

Pros

Friday Lunch

Cons

everything except the pros.

Official response from Stryder

20 September 2021
Hi there,We are sorry to hear about your employment experience. These kind of reviews are always concerning for us to see as we work everyday to cultivate inclusive, fun environments and a team-centric, collaborative culture at our workplaces. One of our ongoing goals is to ensure everyone at our company (whether that's on or off the road) feels like "part of the family" and are treated as such. This is something that we instill in all of our employees to reflect, including our management team. If you were in training, you obviously weren't expected to know everything so it's unfortunate to hear that that was what you took away from it.We wish you the best with your future career opportunities and thank you for leaving a comment.Sincerely,The Stryder Team
Same role

Its a transport company for main beverage companys.

They have steady work for their drivers and fixed routs . so mostly you are told ahead of time if you are a driver . but office staff is very competitive .

Great place to learn

I did customer service, safety and warehousing for this company and really enjoyed all my job duties. I found that it had a high turn over rate but other then that I had a great experience working with them.

Official response from Stryder

29 March 2018
Our apologies for the delayed response but we would like to take the time to thank you for your positive review! We wish you well and the best of success in your future endeavors! Sincerely,Stryder Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stryder. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Stryder with

Learn about Stryder in popular locations

• Stryder