Stryder

Stryder Pay & benefits reviews

A management heavy company that benefits management only. This company has a higher than normal revolving door for non managerial employees. You are just a fly on the wall to them. You stay longer if you choose to be their yes man. They expect above and beyond with no acknowledgement or compensation. This is a company that does not value their employees.
Official response from Stryder
16 August 2018
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.We are a company that expects a high level of performance from those we hire, and we greatly reward those efforts in return. This industry is not for everyone. Yet, we welcome new team members who put their best foot forward and have a passion for their profession, no matter what role it may be.Every week, we acknowledge different members of our staff via our "Feel Good Fridays" social media program with a special shout-out and gift for things such as a great attitude, exceptional performance, or being a fantastic team player, among others. We also host numerous annual staff parties, award ceremonies, and holiday events throughout the year, celebrating the achievements of our employees and their hard work that helps keep us an industry-leading company.There are no "yes men" at Stryder. There are incredibly talented individuals here whose hard work, professionalism, and dedication to their career makes us all extremely proud to have them on our team.We are sorry your career with us did not work out, but we wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors.Regards,Stryder Management.
This is a fantastic place to gain experience in the industry. Paid well, friendly dispatchers and drivers, cool office, etc. Good benefits for the most part, and you can tell that they care about their employees and want to help them do their best no matter what even on a hard day. The overall company culture is very team-oriented which I also liked, they do have a unique sense of image. Constant work was a plus. I found the office staff are friendly and helpful. However, I will say that it is a high-intensity company to work for and that certainly has weeded out many people over the years - by no means is it a walk in the park, the gears turn quickly but it is worth it for the great experience opportunities in my opinion.
Pros
Nice employees and head offices, new equipment, good experiences, pay
Cons
Challenging environment