Stryder

Clear
2.3Job security & advancement

timeworkdayenvironmentgoodofficemanagementjob

Good company

Fast, exciting place to work. Everyone is friendly and willing to help you learn more to grow in your position. Opportunities are around if you want them. Management is very friendly and approachable.

Solid Company w. Respectful Dispatch Team

Stryder's been a great company to drive for since I joined nearly a year ago. They maintain a solid relationship between dispatch and drivers, and information is clearly communicated. I was set up with a reliable truck when I started, plus the few times I ran into issues with my equipment they repaired or replaced my equipment quickly and without complaint. I've worked for companies before that pressure you to "manage your books", have a toxic environment, and point fingers when equipment issues arise - I've experienced none of this at Stryder and am really grateful that I feel respected in my role. To anyone looking for a driving job that offers consistent employment with solid benefits and pay, I recommend checking out Stryder.

Official response from Stryder

4 March 2022
Thank you very much for the kind review! We're happy to have you as part of the Stryder family.

Insights into Stryder

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Inclusive work environment

Fast paced work environment

Work environment is very paced, and dynamic. Be ready to go all in at work, and learn on the go. I suggest applicants applying here have 1 - 2 years of work experience before applying, as the pace of work is always dynamic.

Stryder Experience

I've seen lots of people advance from the bottom to the top, myself included, nice that they look to promote from within. Downside is its hectic at times, and workload can build up fast, can be difficult to balance

Its a transport company for main beverage companys.

They have steady work for their drivers and fixed routs . so mostly you are told ahead of time if you are a driver . but office staff is very competitive .

Fast Paced

Faced paced office, modern decor. Potential to grow to a bigger and better company with the right management team. Advancement opportunities are always present and constantly changing.

Unique in the industry and recognizes hard work

I worked for Stryder a few years ago and found it to be a diamond in the rough. The office was beautifully decorated and designed- they take great pride in their image. Office admin and drivers got along well. Made good friends with everyone and was given opportunities to advance for my hard work.

Official response from Stryder

29 March 2018
Please excuse our delayed delayed response. We would like to extend our gratitude for your kind words. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your time working with our company. We work hard to stand out in the industry and appreciate your recognition!All the best,Stryder Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stryder. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Stryder with

Learn about Stryder in popular locations

• Stryder