Stryder

Stryder Culture reviews

They have steady work for their drivers and fixed routs . so mostly you are told ahead of time if you are a driver . but office staff is very competitive .
I love working at Stryder! Experienced team with projects always moving. Positive and energetic work environment. Beautiful, modern office and excellent coffee! :)
Pros
Experienced Team
Cons
Constant Change
This is a fantastic place to gain experience in the industry. Paid well, friendly dispatchers and drivers, cool office, etc. Good benefits for the most part, and you can tell that they care about their employees and want to help them do their best no matter what even on a hard day. The overall company culture is very team-oriented which I also liked, they do have a unique sense of image. Constant work was a plus. I found the office staff are friendly and helpful. However, I will say that it is a high-intensity company to work for and that certainly has weeded out many people over the years - by no means is it a walk in the park, the gears turn quickly but it is worth it for the great experience opportunities in my opinion.
Pros
Nice employees and head offices, new equipment, good experiences, pay
Cons
Challenging environment