Stryder Pay & benefits reviews: Truck DriverReview this company
Truck Driver4 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 54 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
This is a fantastic place to gain experience in the industry. Paid well, friendly dispatchers and drivers, cool office, etc. Good benefits for the most part, and you can tell that they care about their employees and want to help them do their best no matter what even on a hard day. The overall company culture is very team-oriented which I also liked, they do have a unique sense of image. Constant work was a plus. I found the office staff are friendly and helpful. However, I will say that it is a high-intensity company to work for and that certainly has weeded out many people over the years - by no means is it a walk in the park, the gears turn quickly but it is worth it for the great experience opportunities in my opinion.
Nice employees and head offices, new equipment, good experiences, pay
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at StryderTruck Driver positions
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stryder. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 54 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Stryder with
Questions about Stryder
- How is feedback from management delivered at Stryder?Answered by Stryder
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Stryder?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Stryder?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Stryder about how to improve the company?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Stryder?One person answered
- Does Stryder allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Stryder? What are the steps along the way…One person answered
- What would you suggest Stryder management do to prevent others from leaving?
- Can you work remotely at Stryder?
- How much do Stryder company drivers make per year? Do they pay for extras like chaining up, delays, …