Stryder

Clear
2.7Pay & benefits
2.3Job security & advancement

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 55 reviews

The 5 star reviews are most likely written from someone in management. Dont listen to them.

This company is a joke. Theres barely any benefits and the management doesnt care about you. Theres signs on their front fence that blatantly lie about the company. Theres absolutely zero communication between the Canadian dispatchers, and from the Canadian building to the Kent building so everyone is constantly confused. Save yourself a world of hurt and go work at Walmart before you work at stryder.

Official response from Stryder

5 September 2019
Thank you for submitting a review. As noted in our other responses, we are currently working to add a new, dedicated dispatch team to Stryder USA in order to reduce and hopefully eliminate miscommunication between our drivers and dispatchers. This is something we have heard, listened to, and are taking action to fix, because our transporters are our foundation -- they drive us forward in more ways than one. We do care about them. While we are sorry that your employment with us did not work out as you might have hoped, we wish you best of luck with wherever your path takes you next.

Jobs at Stryder