Structube Employee Reviews

Environnement agréable
conseiller en vente (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 April 2018
Environnement de travail productif et agréable .bon équipes
Pros
escompte
Cons
aucune
Great Place To Work!
Assistant Manager (Full-time) (Current Employee) –  London, ON17 April 2018
There isn't a typical day ay Structube. That's what I love about it. Every customer is different and has different needs. New products are always coming out and customers get excited to revisit the store to see what's new. We always change the accessories around so the store looks fresh. There is always something to do. The product sells itself, you really don't need to try very hard. If you want to complain about sales goals, then its just means someone is working harder than you! You get what you put into it. If your looking for a job where you can just stand around and look nice in a spiffy sport coat - this isn't the place for you. If you want everyday to be a new challenge and love helping people decorate their personal spaces then apply today!
Pros
Great wage, fellow employees, growing company
Cons
computer system
Great place to work~
Photo Stylist (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 March 2018
Excellent place to work. Great team, amazing studio, sets and prop closet to work with. Very good work/life balance and an overall wonderful place to work.
Pros
Great people, wonderful photo studio, great opportunity.
Photo Stylist (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 February 2018
Awesome place to work with great colleagues, a fun atmosphere and great compensation. Huge sets to work with and a large group of professionals to collaborate with and bounce ideas off of. Great place.
Great family business to work with
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Ontario8 February 2018
Furniture and accessories they have offer are easy to sell because they are so pretty!! Salary and commission are really really good working as a sales associate.
Head office is reachable and they actually support us in store.
Pros
Good commission, health benefits, good work environment
Make research on the managers before applying
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Alberta23 December 2017
At first it was great. Nice training with thoughtful managers who respected your availability and that you are new and can make mistakes and support you to grow. Got transferred to another branch where the manager is never there and always late to work. He blames everyone for any tiny mistake tho he does the same mistakes and even worse. Steals our sales and jumps into our interactions with customers without permission which makes the customers angry. Threw me under the bus for a customer complain he couldn't deal with as a manger and blamed on me then handed me a termination paper to cover his mistake. Loved the people, hated the management and that the head office is totally disconnected from what happens in the stores.
Pros
Nice work environment
Cons
Horrible management, no sufficient comission rate, head office disconnected from the stores
environnent de travail bien
Cariste (Former Employee) –  St Laurent, QC1 December 2017
j'ai bien aimée travaille avec structube je qu'ils sont bien organiser
excellente compagnie!
Gerant (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 August 2017
excellent environnement de travail! stimulant et agréable!
Super endroit !
Ressources humaines (Current Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC18 August 2017
J'adore mon expérience chez Structube. Belle ambiance
Super entreprise
Ressources humaines (Current Employee) –  St Laurent, QC17 August 2017
Super entreprise familiale où il est très agréable de travailler.
L'ambiance de travail est super.
Il y a une réelle possibilité de se développer
One of the best places to work in Montreal
Office Management (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 August 2017
I've worked at many business across different industries, and Structube is honestly one of the best places I've been yet. Great working hours, relaxed atmosphere, nice staff.
Pros
The staff
Cons
Not many restaurants options for lunch nearby.
Fun growing company.
Head office (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 August 2017
Great place to work! The company is growing and we're always using the latest business tools to stay ahead of competition. Good culture and working environment.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Can't think of any.
Fun relaxed work environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 July 2017
Structube is a great place to work. Unlike many retailers, this company cares about the employees and their opinions. The products are always changing, and the work environment is fun and relaxed.
Le meilleur employeur
Adjoint administratif (Current Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC22 June 2017
Structube est le meilleur employeur que j'ai eu. Les collègues sont très plaisants, il y a une bonne ambiance d'équipe, et les directeurs savent apprécier notre travail.
J'ai la chance de pouvoir contribuer à Structube en présentant mes idées. Je me sens vraiment écouté car j'ai toujours l'opportunité de monter des projets, et les présenter par la suite. La possibilité d'avancement est définitivement à notre portée si un employé démontre qu'il le mérite.
Les directeurs sont des personnes first class, axés sur les solutions; ils sont toujours là pour nous épauler afin de faire avancer la compagnie.
Pros
Balance vie personnelle et travail, belle ambiance de travail, possibilité de se dépasser
Cons
Aucun
Great first job
Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Kingston, ON23 May 2017
Working at Structube was a great first job experience. I really felt like I was working with a team. My manager always pushed me to give my best, and my coworkers were very friendly. The great thing about Structube is that there are lots of designs with good prices so it is easy to sell. Whenever I needed help to lift a box or to serve a customer, my team and manager were always there to give a hand.
Pros
Great team spirit
Cons
Organized retail store, good prices and design
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Laval, QC13 May 2017
I worked in other furnisher retail stores and I can confirm that Structube is really organized and they try their best to make the employees happy. The prices and the variety of designs being really good and competitive make it easy to sell to clients. Also there is always a good stock of items so you are never disappointed or scared to show your products. I was also a sales associate in other stores and it would take approximately 4-5 weeks to send the item to the customer making it complicated to reach your sale's goals
The environment is really good and relaxed. Not much competitions between coworkers, good team spirit. Management listens to ideas and gets implicated in the store operations, you feel that you work for a family business and try hard to make the employees happy. Benefits are paid fully by Structube which is an advantage compared to other companies.
Pros
Good work environment, nice products to offer
Environnement de travail
Chargeur de palettes (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 February 2017
Le travail est très physique. L'ambiance de travail est agréable. Les lieux de travail sont propres et en bon état. Le management est très bon.
Les seuls points négatifs de Structube sont le salaire qui est au minimum et la sécurité de l'emplois.
Sinon c'est une bonne structure de travail.
Environnement de travail agréable
Superviseur des opérations (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 February 2017
Salaire très peu compétitif
aucun avantages sociaux

bonne équipe de travail
tâches de travail très valorisantes
Official response from Structube
31 August 2017

Merci pour votre commentaire.
Des avantages sociaux sont accordés aux employés après 6 mois de service. De plus, Structube paie la totalité de la prime; l’employé(e) n’a donc rien à débourser pour ses assurances.

productive work place
Electrical Transpallet Operator (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 December 2016
nice environment, friendly manager and supervisors, forty five minutes of brake in each shift. baby foot game in the lounge. coworkers are helpful and assist their colleague during hard work.
Good place to work but no advancement
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 July 2016
This is a great place to work, the managers are friendly, as is the atmosphere... It's a hard working enterprise.
However, opportunities for advancement are severely limited; also, being a family run business, the innovation, product quality side, is sometimes neglected.
Great learning environment for handling all manner of clients and customers. Management is not very high-end though; and merit does sometimes seem to be lacking.

Big company with a small mentality sometimes. Ideal for young professionals starting off, anyone wanting to become an interiour designer (and make contacts) and students.
Pros
Good and friendly working environment
Cons
All day standing, no progress opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Structube. Our community is ready to answer.