Strive Living Society

Strive Living Society Work-life balance reviews

Featured review
Strive Living Society selected this as a representative review
I worked for Strive for almost 4 years, and it was an incredible learning experience. Everyone is super friendly and supportive. The HR team is fantastic. If you are looking for a place to grow while working with smart and fun coworkers, Strive is the perfect organization.
Taking the time to enhance someone's life who has different abilities in return gives the supporter new and positive appreciation of what's important. At times the emotional output can be draining but so much about this work fills the tank back up.
Not a fun job, to be honest. They make you work really long hours and don't pay nearly enough for the what they expect of you. As well, the co-workers aren't the friendliest.
Flexibility, great work/ life balance, frequent opportunities to participate in events/ expos/ fundraisers, training and educational opportunities, solid benefits, down-to-earth management, meaningful work helping individuals with disabilities. Ideas and feedback are encouraged, knowledgeable teams and managers. Employees are open to ideas, excellent teamwork. Open minded, honest, and friendly office culture. It's inspiring to see the individuals we provide services to succeed and how our programs make a difference.
Pros
Training opportunities, good benefits, meaningful employment, vacation, flexibility, great experience, work/ life balance, great management
Cons
Could be more advancement opportunities/ planning.
Working at Strive is a very rewarding job, yet sometimes challenging because of the nature of work we do. Great people to work with and an amazing management team. The work we do here is absolutely amazing. Strive offers a great work culture, competitive wages, great benefits and has lots of room for growth and advancement.
Pros
Great work culture, room for advancement, competitive wages, great benefits