Strive Living Society

Strive Living Society Employee Reviews in North Vancouver, BC

North Vancouver, BC4 reviews

clientexperiencemanagementgreatjobworkhighteam

Okay

Okay place to work. No concerns not really much to say. People where nice and I made great friends. The residents where nice and made the job worth it.

Great Environment

Wonderful place to work! Helpful team members and great opportunities. Lots of shift availability for a casual employee as well. Overall good experience

30 November 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of Strive. We’re glad you had a good experience with us! We’re sorry you’re no longer part of our team, but please contact us if you ever want to return. All the best!

Insights into Strive Living Society

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Nice Place to Work

The clients are great of course. Some more complex than others. I worked on call on three group on the North Shore. I felt supported by all the managers.

Pros

Some really great managers

Cons

Crazy co- workers occasionally

16 November 2021
Thank you for submitting your review. We’re glad your time at Strive was mostly positive and you felt supported by all the managers. We hope you will consider working for us again if you’re looking for work in the future.

Terrible Company to work for

The workers are given very little support by management to provide the kind of care needed for the clients. Co-workers are great people, however many of them are suffering burnout without much attention paid to it by management and as a result, client care suffers. The most enjoyable part of the job is the relationships developed with clients and fellow staff. The hardest part of the job is being made to provide the highest quality care for clients without the facilities and resources necessary for this to happen.

Cons

Terrible management

16 November 2021
Thanks for your review. It’s unfortunate we don’t have the opportunity to work on resolving the issues you’ve encountered while at Strive. We’re always working to make improvements and feedback such as this is valuable to us. All the best.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Strive Living Society. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement