Strive Living Society

Strive Living Society Employee Reviews in Coquitlam, BC

Coquitlam, BC3 reviews

clientexperiencemanagementgreatjobworkhighteam

Interesting,challenging, good pay

Interesting, challenging and stressful to look after a child with disability. More attention to the client. Learned to handle client with low and high sugar level by injecting insulin. Receive support from the management. It's not permanet in a sense that the management can remove the client anytime.The pay is good and no tax.

Pros

Good pay and no tax

Cons

Remove client anytime from the foster parent

16 November 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts in this review. Our goal is to provide stable, long-term placements for all our service recipients. However, this isn’t always possible for a number of reasons as the individuals we serve are dynamic. We make decisions in the best interest of those we serve. We appreciate the work you have done with Strive. All the best.

Completely Horrid

Expect you to be a slave to the company. Have such a low rating that they had to "rebrand" (change their name). Hound employees on stress leave to return.

16 November 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We’re sorry to hear you had such a bad experience here. We wish there was an opportunity to hear your concerns at the time, so we could work on resolving them together. To clarify, the rebranding was due to a change in our services from “rehabilitation” to “support.”

Insights into Strive Living Society

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Great place to work!

Working at Strive is a very rewarding job, yet sometimes challenging because of the nature of work we do. Great people to work with and an amazing management team. The work we do here is absolutely amazing. Strive offers a great work culture, competitive wages, great benefits and has lots of room for growth and advancement.

Pros

Great work culture, room for advancement, competitive wages, great benefits

16 November 2021
Thank you for the five-star review! We keep striving for perfection and need people like you to help us get there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Strive Living Society. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement