Strive Living Society
Strive Living Society Employee Review

Very fulfilling workplace

22 January 2019
Taking the time to enhance someone's life who has different abilities in return gives the supporter new and positive appreciation of what's important. At times the emotional output can be draining but so much about this work fills the tank back up.
3.0Job security/advancement
18 June 2020
Same role
CYS Support Worker, CYS residence worker, Adult 1-1 worker (Former Employee) - Lower Mainland, BC
During my time with Strive I worked in the Children's Program as well as in the Adult 1-1 program. Both programs were very organized, supportive, team oriented and most importantly client focused. Management was professional and approachable. If you want to learn and grow your skills I highly recommend this company.
Pros
great team, great management, supportive, client focused, family centred
15 January 2020
Community Support Worker (Former Employee) - Surrey, BC
everything was ok the only one thing i was not satisfied was the salary. work cultures was too good.i learnt a lot form there. i like their management.
1 September 2019
1:1 Specialized Support Worker (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
I am happy I got the opportunity to work in such a professional organisation. I had access to great and very helpful trainings and workshops. I consider my experience at Strive as one of the most important career milestone.