Strive Living Society
Strive Living Society Employee Review

Nice Place to Work

12 July 2019
The clients are great of course. Some more complex than others. I worked on call on three group on the North Shore. I felt supported by all the managers.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Some really great managers
Cons
Crazy co- workers occasionally
18 June 2020
Same role
CYS Support Worker, CYS residence worker, Adult 1-1 worker (Former Employee) - Lower Mainland, BC
During my time with Strive I worked in the Children's Program as well as in the Adult 1-1 program. Both programs were very organized, supportive, team oriented and most importantly client focused. Management was professional and approachable. If you want to learn and grow your skills I highly recommend this company.
Pros
great team, great management, supportive, client focused, family centred
15 January 2020
Same role
Community Support Worker (Former Employee) - Surrey, BC
everything was ok the only one thing i was not satisfied was the salary. work cultures was too good.i learnt a lot form there. i like their management.
26 April 2015
Same roleSame location
Support Worker (Former Employee) - North Vancouver, BC
The workers are given very little support by management to provide the kind of care needed for the clients. Co-workers are great people, however many of them are suffering burnout without much attention paid to it by management and as a result, client care suffers. The most enjoyable part of the job is the relationships developed with clients and fellow staff. The hardest part of the job is being made to provide the highest quality care for clients without the facilities and resources necessary for this to happen.
Cons
Terrible management