Strive Living Society
View all Strive Living Society reviews

Strive Living Society

Strive Living Society Employee Review

it was ok

everything was ok the only one thing i was not satisfied was the salary. work cultures was too good.i learnt a lot form there. i like their management.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Official response from Strive Living Society

16 November 2021
Thank you for leaving us a review. We agree that salaries should be better for everyone working in this field. We’re pleased to hear that you enjoyed Strive’s culture and working with our management team. All the best

Same role

Okay

Okay place to work. No concerns not really much to say. People where nice and I made great friends. The residents where nice and made the job worth it.
Same role

Overall good!

Not all managers are supportive, less organized. Good environment work place. Sometimes stressful and challenging. Good professional development. Benefits better.

Pros

Benefits, unionized

Cons

Less organized
Same location

Caring Managerial staff

- Friendly and support staff - Adequate resources to do the job - The hardest part about the job was lack of organization coming from head office - Most enjoyable was the team work ethic from staff

Official response from Strive Living Society

16 November 2021
Thanks for writing a review. We’re happy to hear that your experience is mostly positive at Strive. We welcome additional feedback with more details so we can work on resolving any problems. Please feel free to reach out to your direct supervisor or human resources.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Strive Living Society. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement