Strive Living Society
View all Strive Living Society reviews

Strive Living Society

Strive Living Society Employee Review

Great Work Environment

I am happy I got the opportunity to work in such a professional organisation. I had access to great and very helpful trainings and workshops. I consider my experience at Strive as one of the most important career milestone.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Official response from Strive Living Society

16 November 2021
Thanks for this wonderful review. We’re happy to know you were able to benefit from our training opportunities and the experience helped you in your career. We’re grateful for the time you spent with us.

Same role

Okay

Okay place to work. No concerns not really much to say. People where nice and I made great friends. The residents where nice and made the job worth it.
Same roleSame location

Overall good!

Not all managers are supportive, less organized. Good environment work place. Sometimes stressful and challenging. Good professional development. Benefits better.

Pros

Benefits, unionized

Cons

Less organized
Same location

productive fun work place with table tennis

There were many transitions at work depend on the work site managers. It was very challenging to work with high risk youth It is good to have medical and dental extended benefits

Pros

many options to choose for work sites

Cons

high risk to get harmed

Official response from Strive Living Society

16 November 2021
We really appreciate you taking the time to review your experience at Strive. We’re glad you had fun during your time here and we hope you’ll consider working for us again in the future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Strive Living Society. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement