Strive Living Society
Strive Living Society Employee Review

Completely Horrid

28 August 2019
Expect you to be a slave to the company. Have such a low rating that they had to "rebrand" (change their name). Hound employees on stress leave to return.
1.0Job security/advancement
20 September 2017
Same location
Foster Parenting (Former Employee) - Coquitlam, BC
Interesting, challenging and stressful to look after a child with disability. More attention to the client. Learned to handle client with low and high sugar level by injecting insulin. Receive support from the management. It's not permanet in a sense that the management can remove the client anytime.The pay is good and no tax.
Pros
Good pay and no tax
Cons
Remove client anytime from the foster parent
1 March 2016
Same location
Employee (Current Employee) - Coquitlam, BC
Working at Strive is a very rewarding job, yet sometimes challenging because of the nature of work we do. Great people to work with and an amazing management team. The work we do here is absolutely amazing. Strive offers a great work culture, competitive wages, great benefits and has lots of room for growth and advancement.
Pros
Great work culture, room for advancement, competitive wages, great benefits
18 June 2020
CYS Support Worker, CYS residence worker, Adult 1-1 worker (Former Employee) - Lower Mainland, BC
During my time with Strive I worked in the Children's Program as well as in the Adult 1-1 program. Both programs were very organized, supportive, team oriented and most importantly client focused. Management was professional and approachable. If you want to learn and grow your skills I highly recommend this company.
Pros
great team, great management, supportive, client focused, family centred