Strive Living Society
View all Strive Living Society reviews

Strive Living Society

Strive Living Society Employee Review

Caring Managerial staff

- Friendly and support staff - Adequate resources to do the job - The hardest part about the job was lack of organization coming from head office - Most enjoyable was the team work ethic from staff

16 November 2021
Thanks for writing a review. We’re happy to hear that your experience is mostly positive at Strive. We welcome additional feedback with more details so we can work on resolving any problems. Please feel free to reach out to your direct supervisor or human resources.

Same roleSame location

awesome place to work

Great place to work for. Everyone is very helpful and friendly. it feels like one big family. great opportunities to grow and great learning experiences.

16 November 2021
Thank you for the nice review. We strive to make our workplaces inclusive and supportive. We’re glad you’ve been able to take advantage of opportunities to learn and grow and that you’ll continue to be a member of the Strive team for years to come.
Same location

it was ok

everything was ok the only one thing i was not satisfied was the salary. work cultures was too good.i learnt a lot form there. i like their management.

16 November 2021
Thank you for leaving us a review. We agree that salaries should be better for everyone working in this field. We’re pleased to hear that you enjoyed Strive’s culture and working with our management team. All the best
Same location

up to date for related trainings to staff

The company provides necessary trainings for the workers to be more competent in their chosen field. They are very flexible and accommodating to day-off/vacation leave's request.

16 November 2021
We appreciate the positive review, thank you for the 5-star rating!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Strive Living Society. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement