Stripped Wax Bar Employee Review

View all Stripped Wax Bar reviews

Great place to grow
Waxer (Current Employee) –  Port Moody, BC29 July 2019
I always tell people that working at Stripped is more like joining a sorority than a company. Once you become part of the family, you're always a sister, even if you leave for other paths in life. Ex employees still come in to get waxed or even just say hi. I feel like I've grown up here. The owners truly care about their staff, and they do their absolute best to make everyone feel supported, happy, and well compensated. I've literally held almost every possible position at Stripped. They've always made me feel like there was infinite space to grow here. As long as you're willing to work hard, they will teach you anything. They are a young company, so you have to know you aren't joining a massive established corporation. This company has more of the feel of a startup, with the pros and cons that come with it. Personally, I've loved it and feel pushed into becoming my best self. They have supported me in every direction I've wanted to take, holding different positions until I found my perfect place. The owners remember things about your life, even though they're hardly ever at the salon. They are the opposite of micro managers, they make you feel like they trust you to do your job but are always there if and when you need them. There are very high standards but if you work hard you can go really far here. Stripped definitely believes in "work hard play hard." Everyday I feel excited to go to work, it's like I get paid to hang out with my friends.

Other Stripped Wax Bar Employee Reviews

Fun workplace with a great team
Salon Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC30 September 2019
I love working for Stripped! They are flexible with scheduling and management truly cares about their employees and acknowledges their hard work. Great wage with annual increases and benefits. I’ve become good friends with my coworkers and I never dread coming in to work.
Perfect part time job while in school!
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC30 September 2019
As a full time student looking for part time work Stripped Wax Bar was the perfect fit. Flexible schedule, they accomodated all my exams and availibilty changes each semester. Everyone there takes pride in their work and works hard, but has fun doing it! Im still friends with the girls I worked with. Highly recommend for someone looking for a fun and stable job, with opportunity to pick up shifts, free waxing and wanting to make some life long friends!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stripped Wax Bar. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4