Stripped Wax Bar Employee Review

View all Stripped Wax Bar reviews

A great place to work
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Port Moody, BC25 September 2019
I’ve never worked as a receptionist anywhere before this job. Everything was easy to pick up and learn. Anytime I asked for help all my questions were answered and I never felt lost. Management here is amazing and I’ve never had a job where they cared so much about the employees happiness. There is also a sense of pride with this job as well because customers always leave happy and everyone tries their best. So far everything has been great. I plan on staying with this company in the future.
Pros
Last minuet shifts or at other locations are offered at time and a half
Cons
9 hour days during the week

Other Stripped Wax Bar Employee Reviews

Fun workplace with a great team
Salon Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC30 September 2019
I love working for Stripped! They are flexible with scheduling and management truly cares about their employees and acknowledges their hard work. Great wage with annual increases and benefits. I’ve become good friends with my coworkers and I never dread coming in to work.
Perfect part time job while in school!
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC30 September 2019
As a full time student looking for part time work Stripped Wax Bar was the perfect fit. Flexible schedule, they accomodated all my exams and availibilty changes each semester. Everyone there takes pride in their work and works hard, but has fun doing it! Im still friends with the girls I worked with. Highly recommend for someone looking for a fun and stable job, with opportunity to pick up shifts, free waxing and wanting to make some life long friends!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stripped Wax Bar. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4